Saturday 23 March 2013

I WON A THING!!

A few weeks ago, I begged everyone to vote for me in the Rarely Wears Lipstick Awards; an event to mark the 10yr birthday of Lori Smith's blog.

Much to my surprise, you all listened AND I WON!!

It was a huge shock to me, as I was nominated for the Creativity Inspiration Award along with a group of OSSUM people! I didn't think people cared about mixing art and science that much!


All the other nominees and other categories can be found here on the RWL Awards page. Please do check out their work! They are all truely amazing and inspiring people, organisations and websites and it was wonderful to be in the same room as all of them last night!

Also, huge congrats and massive THANK YOU to Lori & co for putting on a brilliant evening! After getting in contact with Lori at FOTSN last year, she's played a big part in getting me to where I am and I have a lot to thank her for!

HUUUUGGGGEEEE THANKS to all who voted. It's lovely to know that my work is appreciated and I'll have some free time soon to talk about all my other projects I've been doing recently!

Stay nerdy X

No comments:

Post a Comment