Thursday 10 March 2011

To Tweet, Or Not To Tweet?

Last week, I decided to take a BIG step in the social networking world: twitter.

I'd always thought about it, but I knew it'd turn out to be another site which I'd develop an addiction for and that it would become a hinderence for doing well in my A levels, therefore leaving me with no education and no real hope for a decent career.

But I decided to take the plunge.

Now I have it, I've discovered it's purpose is yes, to ruin my education and turn the me into an addict, but also stalk. Don't act surprised, we all do it even if we don't like to admit it. My current number of followers is 5 (will probably stay the same or decrease) and I'm following 20 (will undoubtedly increase). And the person I stalk the most? 3 guesses (I've written a post about him). If you're reading this Mr, don't think I'm a crazed superfan (please!).

And so in ten years time, it's more than likely that I'll have crap grades, no social life and a blog with countless posts that no one reads. All thanks to twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment